Friday, February 12, 2010

absent but not really



I haven't posted in a while...
Lots has been going on. I went to Rio and fell in love with the city. I had already been there twice before years ago but somehow this time was different... I found it so beautiful in comparison with Sao Paulo...
I do love SP, but it's damn ugly!!! Whereas Rio is just beautiful and of course there's the sea... ah the sea....

Anyway, am working on some projects... stuff that will bring more work in. Have started a computer class... getting my act together. Can't be left behind when it comes to computer programs or you can forget work altogether!

But back to uglyness... Its not really necessary, not at all. I've started to make a list of ways to change this... It will take time but its not impossible, someone just needs to begin doing something about it!!


1 comment:

Tongue Trip said...

youre working hard, keeping mighty busy and yet having a good life so thats great. with all this going on youre even thinking beyond your personal life and aspirations,really, kudos to such a nice thought~ if you have the list already, i am positive youre going to work on it or already are, i wouldnt be surprised, on it. :)